Official PrepaidGiftBalance website is provided in this website, we have given direct access to prepaidgiftbalance.com site from here, please keep on reading to get more details.
The Prepaid Gift Card is a card issued by the US Bank National Association to customers who apply for those gift cards. These Gift Cards are a really great thing an the come in handy when you don’t have enough cash on you. Besides, it is easier to carry a card rather than a pocketful of cash. In this post, we will learn how to Check Prepaid Gift Card Account Balance.
The Gift Card comes pre-equipped with some amount of money that you can spend on anything you choose. This card is better than cash because there is a less risk of getting stolen. And if you lose it, then you can immediately cancel it and that will prevent any further damage.
Anyone with a Prepaid Gift Card is able to check how much balance they have left on the card. Just read this post thoroughly and you will find out how to check the balance of your card.
PrepaidGiftBalance is the balance on your Gift Card. People can purchase this card or have themselves issued one from the US Bank National Commission. The card activates right after you make the purchase.
Owners of the Gist Card can buy anything from anywhere in the US. But you can not use it outside of the United States. The Gift card is meant for transactions and it cannot be redeemed for cash.
The card given by PrepaidGiftBalance won’t work at an ATM. One good thing about this card is that there are no extra fees for buying stuff with it. However, you may be charged for some special situations like not using the card for a long time.
However, the fee or penalty is very less so it won’t deal a major blow to your pocket. Whenever you buy goods with the Prepaid Gift Card, you may or may not remember your balance. So, it is necessary to check the balance in once in a while.
PrepaidGiftBalance – Check Gift Card Account Balance
Checking on your Gift Card account balance helps you keep your purchases in check and you can manage your finances in a better way. Read the steps below to know exactly how to check your PrepaidGiftBalance using the official portal.
- After you have made a couple of purchases with the card, you can check how much balance remains.
- You can easily check the balance. Just go to the official Login Portal from prepaidgiftbalance.com (Official Website)
- Once the portal fully loads, you will be able to see the space the enter your login credentials.
- Enter your Card Account Number into the field and hit Login.
- This will log you in and the portal will show you your Card balance.
- You will also be able to see how much you have spent and all the details.
- If you have everything you need, log out of your account.
This was the official method to check your Prepaid Gift Card Account Balance. It is a fairly simple procedure and you can carry it out easily.
Features of PrepaidGiftBalance.com
The use of Gift Cards is increasing by the day and they are really useful though they work in a similar to credit cards. The only difference is that this Gift Card is Prepaid. Anyway, let’s see what features this Prepaid Gift Card entails to the users.
- The card does not charge you anything for purchasing stuff. You just have to use your balance.
- There is a limit to the credit you can have at a time on the card and you can check it on the official portal.
- In case you are a new customer to try and check the balance on the official login portal, then you have to provide the 16 digit number in order to sign up.
- PrepaidGiftBalance is especially useful when you don’t have a much cash on you or forget to pick some up.
- There is no limit to actually how many times you can use the card. Provided that there is still balance on there, you can buy whatever you want.
- If you don’t use the PrepaidGiftBalance card for 12 months, you will be charged a fee of $2.00.
So those were some of the features of the Prepaid Gift Card. There are some more features as well that you will come to know when you purchase the card.
FAQ: PrepaidGiftBalance Visa
People have a lot of questions regarding the Gift Cards. The Prepaid Gift Card is available for Visa and Mastercard. We are going to cover the FAQs related to the Visa card in this section.
- Where can you use it?: They can be used in stores anywhere in the US. But these stores must be accepting Visa debit card and credit cards. If they do, you can use the Gift Card in that store.
- Are there any fees or penalties? Yes. If you don’t use the card for 12 months in a row, the authorities will charge you with a minimal fee of $2. If you want to replace a lost card, you’ll have to pay $5.95.
There are some other FAQs also which both the Mastercard and Visa Gift card share. Read about them in the next section.
FAQ: PrepaidGiftBalance Mastercard
Here are some of the more common FAQs regarding PrepaidGiftBalance Mastercard.
- Can the gift card be used as a credit card?: No, it is not. There is a fixed amount of money that you can use and it is fixed at the time of purchase.
- Can you use PrepaidGiftBalance at an ATM?: You will have a PIN with the Card but you won’t be able to use it to get cash. You can only buy stuff from it directly.
- How to view the statement?: Any Gift Card owner can view their balance from the official online portal. Enter the credentials and then you will be able to see the remaining balance and also the transaction history.
- Does the Gift Card have an expiration date?: Yes, you will find the validity of the card on the front side. If the card is about to expire, then you can get a new one by calling the customer care.
So these were the FAQs that the users ask about the Prepaid Gift Card. You can use this guide to solve your queries.
This brings us to the conclusion of this discussion on How to Check Prepaid Gift Card Account Balance. We hope that you have understood everything that we have explained here. Now, if you need to get some more info, contact us.